Sunday, July 6, 2008

Salam Pax is, indeed, in London

I haven't posted because I was waiting to see if what I interpreted as hints from what Salam posted were, indeed, factual. They were. Salam Pax is alive and well in the UK.

He posted 17 June on the Guardian Web blog called "Talk About Newsnight," with the title "The Return of the Baghdad Blogger." I hadn't checked since before the Memorial Day weekend. I bad! Click title of this post for link.

Salam confirms that he and his entire family are now safely out of Iraq, but scattered in different countries. He is not happy to be uprooted, but happy everyone is safe at the moment. He is studying. He also reports that he should have a video to post this month.


I'm checking to see what is happening with the movie tentatively titled BAGHDAD BLOG. The production company is also in the UK.

I apologize for not posting for so very long. I shall try to post more often from now on. If you wish to send an e-mail, check my profile for address.

No comments: